Today I did a more sensible, but themed look that I just named lol “Falling Autumn Leaves”. I wanted to use a color that I haven’t in a while because I tend to get stuck in a color rut and usually end up in a more neutral place on regular days. So I pulled my inspiration from photos of fall like the ones below .
I would go through the entire hightlight/contour/powder routine but I’ve done it so many times in so many other posts I’ll spare us all. I will share what I did do differently today which I think I’ll be adding to my “daily” routine :
I applied my primer (E.l.f mineral Primer $6) after I spritzed my face (Fix+ $22) ..nothing different there…BUT before I added any concealer( bhcosmetics cream camo palette about $8- $12) I mixed it with the mineral primer from E.l.f. OH MY GOODNESS. The primer from E.l.f is already a must for me. The velvety finish is everything. Needless to say, It went on so smooth and gave me a very even and flawless coverage. I use cosmetic wedges and patting motions to apply. #MUSTTRY
BACK ON TRACK….Here’s my interpretation of Autumn Leaves.
See what I did there lol?
The orange and wine colors were a perfect match which I can admit I may not have thought of without first looking for inspiration. Bc I am the princess of the smokey eye (so i’m told) I had to add a little day time drama and smoke it out.
For this look I used:
- BH Cosmetics 5th edition bh cosmetics palette and my Prep + Prime and added the tangerine color to my entire lid
- BH Cosmetics Neutral Palette
- Brown/Black shadow & Ruby Kisses Concealer Level 9 (brows)
- Wet N Wild Lipstick In Sugar Plum Fairy w/ Y2K lip liner and a little shadow for more of a matte finish
- Cherry Blossom #20 Lashes
- E.l.f’s Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
- I mixed a little of the burgundy and purple shadows from BH that I put in my crease together to get the right shade of blush
I did not use any foundation in this look. My Queen Collection Cover Girl Powder and Fix + on my face. And a concealer in Caramel from Ruby Kisses for my contour.
Until Next time Dolls ❤