*weepy face* I’d just like to thank the people who said I couldn’t do it. Those who thought I could but never thought I would…
& of course M=my dolls for riding with me as my mind travels from cosmetics, to relationships, to Louboutins.
And just so you know this NEVER gets old to me.
I was nominated by one of my fellow blogtresses (do you see what I tried to do there?) *Shrugs maybe it’ll stick maybe I failed……….
This is my very first award of this kind so I’m pretty excited to add another notch to my small but precious mental blog award wall. Many thanks to The World of Cos the blogstress (yet again) who so graciously nominated The Doll Mob for it’s first:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post. (Check)
- Share 7 things about yourself. (Coming up)
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading. (FYI: I had a hard time finding 15 people who had not done this post recently so I will continue to update the list as I find more blogs.)
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. My very first love is music..
2. I love to hate reality t.v. So I’ll turn on re-runs and act like I’m not watching when I catch the drama.
3. I can eat french fries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Caloriesss NOM NOM
4. The first time I tried to “do” eyebrows I used a liquid eyeliner…YIKES!
5. I’d rather be rich (wealthy) than famous.
6. I never planned my wedding like most little girls, I always picked baby names. I’ve always wanted to be a mommy….which leads me to my #7
7. I got engaged on my birthday! I guess it’s time to start planning that wedding, huh?
Okay, I admit I don’t have a bunch of nominations because they start to get a tad repetitive my favorite blogs are my favorite blogs and I can’t help it! So again, I will be looking for new blogs to nominate (not to slight my dolls bc I love you beauties dearly) but it will get a little dry if I don’t. ❤
For now…..I nominate:
- MoMerrel Says: I loved one of her most recent blogs about how the cell phone has taken over our lives
- Someday Sunny: One of my favorite blogs, she is so funny, personable, and REAL. I love a woman who isn’t afraid to be everything she is… and Kaily is that.
- Global Garcon: Michael Biro is so freakin’ fly….gorgeous…..positive/inspirational…..and did I mention so freakin’ fly lol. I don’t usually follow men style much as my profession and personal life dwells in the women’s department but he is the refreshing slice of the men’s fashion world that I’ve been missing.
- ElleKae: Lauren King is a beautiful young lady with a gorgeous since of beauty and style. Her blog covers everything from good food, travel, beauty, and, style…to inspiration ALL my fav things!
Just a reminder that you are under no obligation to participate a.k.a accept the nomination. Just know I think you’re wonderful lol.
I know only 4/15 and that sucks BUT Check back for updates!